Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello UP.

Some things just comes back to you when you have forgotten about it and don't concern yourself about it anymore. When I graduated from high school I have dreamed of studying in the University of the Philippines. Diliman campus in particular. But it was not realized because our meager income dictated so. Now that I have finished a bachelor's degree and proceeded to graduate school I was given a chance to cross-register in UP. That means I'll be staying here for summer in the comfort of the University Hotel. It's a refreshing break from the previous semester and I plan to be productive while comfortable (comfort often begets idleness). 


The UP registration form asked for a present address. So I wrote this.

The room was all right. But you'll know we flew 700 kilometers because it instantly turned messy the moment we came in and settled ourselves.

At least the comfort room is clean, organized and well-lighted. In fact, it's where I spend most of my time.


Right now all I wish is that I'll have a good time here. Allowance, please be quick.

1 comment:

  1. kuya janmell I'll be following you blog starting today :)
    i love what you write ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails