Thursday, May 10, 2012

Foodtrip, Inc. Part 2

Again, my friend, one of the Jessicii met up together with college friends at Greenbelt for dinner. (By the way she earlier asked why I call her one of the Jessicii. The Jessicii is actually a group of people whose names are, obviously, Jessica. They initially comprise of Jessica Soho, Jessica Zafra, Jessica Sanchez, etc. She noted how these Jessica's are excellent in their field and what that implies.) After a deliberation of impeachment trial in magnitude we settled for Italiani's and I immediately observed that even if I apply as dishwasher I would never pass. 


The pizza and pasta were great. Not done yet, to an Italiano. Finally I knew why there is a thing as Pinoy style in such food. What caught my taste instead were the signs painted on the high-end restaurant's walls. My friends asked if I knew their translations. I said I quite do. This one means "In wine there is truth."




The service was great, though. And they have great bread. We didn't try any of their desserts so I made up for it the following day by trying I Heart Froyo at Maginhawa in Quezon City just a ride from U.P. Campus. The original plan was to go out for milk tea, which everyone is dying to drink. In the end, I had banana milk tea from Moonleaf and my friend settled with the froyo. I enjoyed the milk tea but it could have been better if I did away with the black pearls. They're a nuisance. 


The following day we had early dinner at Pizza Hut but I was not able to take pictures because I was too busy delivering pick-up lines to the cute waiter for the sake of fun. Asking if he could take my plate after I was done eating I said, "You can take everything from me."

More to come!

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails