Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Ring

I met up with my friend, one of the Jessicii, in Manila last Saturday. In excitement to see each other, we have planned our activities a month before including all the "chika" we owe from one another. As a token, she bought me a ring of my choice and out of the many designs, I chose this one. 


I found this ring very, very useful when you ride a jeepney and there's an annoying girl in front of you. Just imitate Ninoy Aquino on the 500-peso bill. Make sure the ring is facing her. In general, the insinuating gesture is applicable to any annoying person who irks you. But probably what I like most about this ring is that I could use this as a substitute to brass knuckles whenever I want to punch someone infuriating. In addition to the pain and ignominy, the word BITCH is aptly stamped on his or her face.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails