Monday, June 14, 2010

No, I am not a fan.


I did not volunteer to be his campaigner. That's not my campaign vest. That's my high visibility clothing with reflectorized stripes, which shouts "Hey I work in a cement plant, y'know!"


I saw him on TV during Iligan City's cataclysmic flood. I saw him again at the 1st Commencement Exercises of the College of Nursing. The third time I saw him, was the only chance I had in getting this picture. He was campaigning for reelection (his last term as mayor) and one of his stop is the very populated ICC canteen, which probably accounts for half of Iligan City's voting population, amounting to 25 registered voters during lunchtime. (Hookay. I just can't see the point of going there, so, I made it up. Ha ha)

Never mind the white hairs about to expand territory. They're supposed to be benchmarks of how emaciated he got after all the blows to his city and his people. I guess it worked. Iliganon's gave him his last term.

No, I am not a fan, because he's not a celebrity. But I rooted for this picture since I happen to live in a city where he is the mayor.


Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails