Sunday, October 31, 2010

Running the Nestle MILE: The Not so Usual Way to Spend Your Sembreak

Prefatory Note: Ahemm.. I would like to apologize to my,ugh, blog followers who constantly visit my site (so?) and after refreshing the page for a jillion times, found that there were no new posts. If ever there exist such followers, the reason, my friends, for this deplorable blogging deficiency is because I was off to run for the MILE. 

I shall now entertain questions.

Follower no. 1: You ran a mile? You did not update your blog for a week because you ran a mile?? What are you, a turtle?

JanMell: There, there.Relax.I know that you miss me that bad. I did not say I ran a mile. I said I ran the MILE. It's different. MILE means Management Immersion for Leadership Excellence organized by the number 1 food and beverage company in the world, number 1 health, nutrition and wellness company in the world-- Nestle. You better watch this.
 

Follower #2:  Did you do those things in the video??

JanMell: Not only those, but a whole lot more. Sorry I can't spill the beans and tell you the activities.. I am bound by a commitment to make future MILEES roll in excitement and anticipation of the activities in MILE. (Especially that, ugh,  many followers of my blog qualify for MILE next year.) But the whole thing was such a BLAST! There's this thing we call experience but it's different when it's unforgettable. The MILE experience was not something that can easily drift into the subconscious. If ever it does, it's the easiest to recall. 

Follower #3: Can you describe your MILE journey?
JanMell: Of course. But that's another blog post. Although there's free wifi in the hotel, blogging is virtually impossible to insert into jam packed schedules so I decided to post everything memorable after the four days of the not-your-usual-sembreak.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails