Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mactan Rock Adventures

For my first attempt to get people to visit my blog (it pays to be honest) let me introduce the newest stuff here (drum roll,please) BEST CAPTION COMPETITION. Share a piece of your wicked mind and make us laugh, cry, or just inspire us. (Although I prefer to laugh, especially with the kind of photos I post.) Post your captions in Comments and please don't be anonymous. I accept any language. It doesn't matter though. Unintelligible entries never win. Ha ha.



Write a funny, witty, or any caption for this picture. (Oy, Karl and Wila, peace!) The winner will win a rare metamorphic rock dating back to the Stone Age. Mactan Rock joke. Here's the real deal: you get to eat a sumptuous meal at Mommy Noon's..(Oy Nadz, did I spell it right?). Deadline is next Sunday. Get that cerebrum running.

7 comments:

  1. Baby, you definitely rocked my world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kuya wag po!"

    Pwede kahit ilang entries? hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kaiserodz: Sige gawin kong hanggang 3 entries..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iuukit ko sa bato ang puso ko para lamang sayo! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang lahat sa akin ay sa iyo rin mahal ko...yaNita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bato2x sa mactan pgtibayin aming pgmamahalan... -karl & wila

    Mayekai_18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guy is about to kiss, girl is biglang najejebz.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails