Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lucio Fan

Lucio Tan, that freakinly rich business tycoon, who influences our life from toilet papers to booze, is ahemm.. a Chemical Engineer. (You think that's outrageous? You think so??!) It's a great inspiration. I can still fulfill my dream of becoming filthy rich and be a Chemical Engineer! So what about him? He was invited only, as the guest speaker during the 71st Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers' National Convention in Tagaytay this year, during which he stood behind the lectern and mumbled something short of an incantation. I never understood a word. Yeah, he's Chinese, and the diction is, forgive me, intolerable. But who cares?? It's "tito" Lucio and as much as I wanna say, I AM STARSTRUCK! So I dragged several of my fellow attendees and commanded them to scatter in reconnaissance of the auditorium looking for possible secret doors where "tito" Lucio might exit. We set our radio frequencies and vowed to alert everyone, only to find out he's going out exactly where he got in. No bodyguard obstructions, no paranoid actions, just a slow walk down the center carpet with PIChE officials. When asked to pose for a picture, tito Lucio politely obliged. My friend, upon seeing him, realized something. He's old.


I can't see me...But at least I'm closer. Wait was that cheap perfume?


I am gasping for visibility in this photo, which no one in our delegation would take(because that means they'll not be in the picture,duh). We have to run after tito Lucio's secretary (we thought she's his secretary) and her camera, and gave her our email then beg to upload the pic on Facebook and tag us. Obviously, I am not the only one who thinks he's a STAR!

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails