Saturday, June 26, 2010

Excited!

I never really watched the animated series like a lizard stuck to the television screen, but I have played the game on PSP and I was amazed by his powers and that arrow on his forehead. Yes, I'm talking about Aang, the last airbender, and before I knew it, it's already a movie.

I first saw the trailer at Studio 23's Quick-E (by the way, Aaron Atayde's hosting is so natural, you'll think he's really kalog in real life plus, the grammar is perfect. Gimme more viral shots!) and I vowed that all hell will break loose, and not even the last airbender would be able to stop me If by any means I would'nt be able to see it.

At least there's a Cinema 2.

Unfortunately, the moviehouses here in Iligan City apparently are a million light years away from other cinemas, such that what movies we see here are those movies shown in cinemas in other cities a million years ago. Nevertheless, one can wait. I don't wanna be disappointed though. I already had much of the disappointment when I failed to watch Emir because I did not know it's already showing ( I thought it would be after a million years or so, I waited too much it got past me) , and when I watched I'll be there with only KC's fashion sense and Jericho's kilig factor to manage me through it.

By the way, Dev Patel (yup, the slumdog boy) will be playing the villain here and and another by the way, when will Gaisano's Cinemas 3 and 4 be finished?

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails